Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Karabella xxx - TGirl Dom Joi-Cei 1080p


Studio: ManyVids
Models: Karabella
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

Your cock is already protruding in your pants when you walk into my room. I greet you warmly as you pull up a chair and await my instructions. First, I tease you by tugging on my tiny little thong. It struggles to contain my round bulge. I caress it and squeeze it as my lollipop grows bigger and harder until it eventually has to be exposed. I instruct you to pull yours out as I do the same. Then, as we're staring into each other's eyes, I teach you how to touch yourself. You're an obedient boy, so you do as you're told and soon we're stroking our throbbing cocks together. I can tell you want to explode, but Mama isn't done with you just yet... So I send you off to get a shot glass, and as soon as you return you learn that you'll have to do just one more thing to please me before I countdown your release.
None. TransErotica -Shemale Tyra Scott and Venus Lux Commands You To Worship. None. None. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19535kbps
Audio: 245kbps





File size: 2.6 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Assulum - Treat my Ass Horribly Part 1

Studio: Assulum Genres: Bdsm Charlotte is a submissive masochist who likes to be treated horribly. So we spanked her, caned her, s...