Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Break In with the Babysitter


Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

My boyfriend promised me that he would come by and visit me after the boys I was babysitting went to bed. I gave him a call as soon as they were asleep, super excited to see him tonight. He tells me that he's sorry but he can't make it out tonight, and I get him to promise to make it up to me tomorrow, even adding a little guilt tripinthere for bailing on me. I hang up the phone with a sigh and turn to watch TV.Before too long, someone sneaks up behind me and grabs me by the neck pushing me forward. I squeal as he grabs my arms pulling them back. I ask him who he is and what he wants but he doesn't say a word. I thrash trying to get away but he's too strong for me. I beg him to let me go but instead of freeing me, the man dumps out a bag of rope and starts tightly tying my arms up behind my back. I smack the guys leg demanding that he answer me and am greeted with an arm pulled against my throat.I remember the boys and beg the man not to go upstairs. He slides my cotton biki! ni panties down my legs and rubs them on my face before stuffing theminmy mouth despite my protest. He winds silver tape around my head super tightly a few times sealing my dirty pantiesinmy mouth. After groping at my breasts, he grabs more rope and ties my legs at the ankle and above the knee. He's not done yet though, he pulls up my sweater and then adds rope cinching my bound arms to my body.I whimper and whine through the tight mouth filling gag as he continues to add more rope. He secures a rope from my waist rope to my knee rope keeping meina bent over position. He pulls out my breasts from my bra pinching my nipple hard between his fingers and squeezing my breasts hard. He puts a finger up indicating for me to be quiet and then leaves me aloneinthe room.I shimmy and shake and do everything I can to get out of the ropes, even standing upinmy bent over position and hoping around to get a better look before falling back down on the couch. When the man comes back, he sit! s me up, pulling me close to him. I try to get away from him b! ut he holds me tight.I look over to see the man pulling off his mask and discover that it's my boyfriend trying to scare me. I try to head butt him, angry with his little game and his laughing only make me angrier. I tell him to untie me, yelling into the gag. He tells me that he guesses he'll just have to go hang out with friends, leaving me there tightly bound and gagged. I realize that I'm notinthe best situation and quickly apologize to him hoping maybe then he will let me out..
None. Four muscled twink jocks suck each other's hard cocks and get anally fucked. Four muscled twink jocks suck each other's hard cocks and get anally fucked. BrotherCrush - Older Stepbrother Fucks His y. Stepbrother’s Tight Asshole. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 534.2 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Assulum - Treat my Ass Horribly Part 1

Studio: Assulum Genres: Bdsm Charlotte is a submissive masochist who likes to be treated horribly. So we spanked her, caned her, s...